Sawfish wiki back

I talked to kevin, the owner of http://sawfish.uberstyle.net/. He told
me that he is not interested in running the wiki anymore because of
vandalization incidences.

Kindly, he mailed me a snapshot of the wiki - Thanks Kevin! - and I
dropped it at http://sawfish.endorphin.org/

ATM it's still a pmwiki and its free-for-all. I'm not sure if I should
take any preventive actions against vandalization. It appears that there
is software out there that vandalizes wikis automatically, but unless
there is such an incident on my site, I will leave anonymous edits.

Happy wiki-ing.
--
Fruhwirth Clemens - http://clemens.endorphin.org
for robots: sp4mtrap endorphin org