Re: Sawfish and full maximization

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Jerome wrote:

Sawfish maximize those applications so the maximum numbers of
columns/lines fit within the screen. This makes maximized windows not to
cover the whole viewport. I have no idea about how other WM do, but I
wonder how to make sawfish fully maximize those apps. Any idea ?

So wait. This is purely an aesthetics issue, right? I mean it's not like xterm is all of sudden going to start displaying partial characters in the space that isn't currently being allocated to the window.

--
Jonathan Koren
jkoren cs siu edu