Re: Ctrl+Alt+F1 don't work

nazwisko <wbunaarf free polbox pl> writes:

> Hello,
>

> I'm running sawfish standalone (i.e. without Gnome). Since I updated
> to version 1.3 keys like Ctrl+Alt+F1, Ctrl+Alt+Backspace etc don't

It's a matter of configuring the X server properly.

man XF86Config
or, from my /etc/X11/XF86Config:

----------

# Uncomment this to disable the <Crtl><Alt><BS> server abort sequence
# This allows clients to receive this key event.

    Option "DontZap"

#    Option "DontVTSwitch"

# Uncomment this to disable the <Crtl><Alt><KP_+>/<KP_-> mode switching
# sequences.  This allows clients to receive these key events.

#    Option "Dont Zoom"

To convince you, you could try quote-event on the other users sawfish, and see,
that C-M-F1 event is processed internally by X server.