Re: wanted: keyboard macros in X

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:30:58 -0500, Brandon Craig Rhodes <brandon rhodesmill org> wrote:

Eric Mangold <teratorn world-net net> writes:

I am interested in creating a keyboard macro ...

Sounds like synthesize-event is the function you're looking for.

Wonderful!  It works!  This function only seems to be mentioned in the
"News" section of the manual at

  http://sawmill.sourceforge.net/prog-manual.html

but is nowhere actually described.  Is this a deliberate omission, or
am I looking in the wrong manual for this function?

The way I understand it those docs are really old. Try here:
http://www.blarg.net/~sand/sawfish/

And specifically here:
http://www.blarg.net/~sand/sawfish/v0.11/sawfish/Synthetic-Events.html#Synthetic%20Events

	-Eric