Re: Query on VNC

Mihai,

Hi! VNC is working perfectly fine.
Just one more thing.
How do I keep my .gnome different for my VNC and my current session.

This is required as I want different key bindings for VNC session and current session( DISPLAY 0 )
Otherwise one overwrites the other.

Thanks and Regards
-Vivek

Mihai T. Lazarescu wrote:

If you mean that F8 does not pop you a menu in the fullscreen
VNC session then you either:

* did not try F8 :)

* do use a VNC flavour which may have a different mechanism
  (have you RTFM? :)

* your VNC client is broken/misconfigured

As I mention before, you can quit both RealVNC and TightVNC from
the menu that pops after keying F8 in the full screen view.
IMO, the latter VNC behave flawlessly to any of my sawfish
keybindings.

Mihai