Re: Windows spanning workspaces

chris westnet com (2004-01-19 at 1650.45 -0500):
> I'm sure this has come up before, but searching the mailing list archvies
> via sourceforge appears broken -- every search comes up blank.

General search engines know better.

> Is there a way to have windows span workspaces in sawfish 1.3, like they do
> in viewports ?

Just use viewports? Or maybe play with the copy operations, they show
that different positions per workspace are allowed, my guess is that
you would have to detect when a window "goes out" and perform a copy
then.

GSR