raise and focus

How do I enable "raise and focus" in sawfish 1.3?

I can do it in sawfish 1.2 just fine, through the sawfish configurator,
but in sawfish 1.3 there seems to be no option for "raise and focus". I
must click on windows to raise them, which I don't want to have to do.

I can focus them just fine without clicking, but I cannot raise them
without clicking.

Also, I'd like to be able to set the delay between the time the window
is focused, and the time the window is raised.

Thanks,

Lee