Re: Help switching from scwm

Eric Mangold <teratorn world-net net> writes:

 > Yes, you probably want synthesize-event.
 >
 > It's in the sawfish Programming Manual under Events -> Synthetic Events.
 >
 > http://www.blarg.net/~sand/sawfish/v0.9/sawfish/Synthetic-Events.html#Synthetic%20Events

Yes.  That's exactly what I want.  I didn't find it because it's not
in the manual published in the sawfish-1.2-5 rpm.  I assumed that was
the latest manual because it's the same one published on the sawfish
website (http://sawmill.sourceforge.net/prog-manual.html).  I'm glad
to see that the docs are being updated, but it'd be nice if the
website pointed to the latest stuff.

Thanks,

--
Harvey Stein