Re: how to hide windows permanently on startup

Interesting idea, if you get it working, be sure to post it on the list.
(I tried to do the same for a while but just got lazy)

Anyway, have you tried Merlin's extensions to Sawfish 1.3? It might be
possible to accomplish this task with a pile.  For example, you could
move he pile off the screen (and back on upon a keybinding)

Regards,
Tim