Shading question.

I am having a problem with shading. I noticed in the 0.6 version, one of the new "features" is as follows: Added window-shading, double-click button1 on the title bar. I would like to disable this feature. In my .sawfishrc file I have the following in regards to the title-keymap:

(bind-keys title-keymap
          "Button1-Move" nil
          "Button1-Click" nil
          "Button1-Click2" nil
          "Button1-Click3" nil
          "Button2-Click" nil
          "Button2-Click2" nil
          "Button2-Click3" nil
          "Button3-Click" nil
          "Button3-Click2" nil
          "Button3-Click3" nil)

I have something similar for the close button, iconify button, etc. which all work fine, but not the shading when I double click on the title bar. Is there an easy was to disable the shading? Thanks in advanced.

Frank

Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup