Re: Problem with sawfish and Evolution

I realized that I left out some details that are probably important.

I am using point-to-focus.

Another symptom: I have Cntl-Alt-LeftArrow (and -RightArrow) set to move
the current application to the workspace. When the completion window
pops up and gets into the bad state, if I press Cntl-Alt-LeftArrow, only
the pop-up window moves, as if it is its own app, not part of Evo.

	Paul Rensing

--
Paul Rensing <paul rensing att net>