Problem with sawfish and Evolution

Hi,

I am not signed up for the list, so please email me directly.

I have a problem running Evolution if I use sawfish as my window manager
(which I like very much). With evolution 1.4 (based on Gnome 2.x) and
sawfish 1.3 (from Fedora Core 1 ;-), the whole X screen locks up if I do
the following:
 - open a new mail message.
 - move the cursor to just over the "CC:" field, but leave the keyboard
focus in the To: field.
 - start typing an address.
After a few characters, evo pops up a choice list. At that point, there
seems to be a problem with focus. My whole screen will be locked up, but
the computer keeps running. I can't get sawfish to shift focus to any
other window.

To fix the symptom, I use Cntl-Alt-F1 to get a console screen and kill
evolution. Everything is OK.

I don't get the problem with metacity (which I am not fond of). Also, if
I make sure the mouse cursor is above the To field (so that the
completion pop-up does not hit it), I don't have a problem.

Hope someone can reproduce this and help.

	Thanks,

		Paul Rensing

--
Paul Rensing <paul rensing att net>