GNOME Keysign

Hi everyone!

I am Andrei Macavei and I am a last year student in Computer Science.
I am applying to GNOME for GSoC 2016 for project "Modernising GNOME
Keysign". The purpose of the project is to have a modern and simple
interface to exchange and sign GPG Keys.
It is a standalone app but my work on this project could involve fixing
issues for other related gnome modules: gnome-keyring, seahorse.

The proposed work involves giving Gnome Keysign a more modern GUI using
Gtk Builder, fix remaining issues with the encryption of the data
transfer and investigate what it needs to become an xdg-app.

I appreciate any feedback given on my proposal.

Thank you,
Andrei