Re: Concrete ideas for the December-March OPW?

There are a couple of things I'm not quite sure about:

* Prompting. I think it's reasonable in this case, but not everyone
agrees.

You don't want to prompt the user to accept the device or not. The user
plugged it in and wants to use it. The purpose of the prompt I suggested
is to discover whether the device claims to be the thing it looks like
it is.

* How broad is the "simple HID" category? Is it always safe to accept
these devices?

No it's not safe, see
https://hakshop.myshopify.com/collections/usb-rubber-ducky/products/usb-rubber-ducky-deluxe