[sabayon] Cleaning up /tmp/Sabayon-profile-storage-* dirs

Hello,

I am using sabayon-2.12.4-9.el5 for Desktop Profile management. There are lot of sabayon-profile-storage-** directories there in my /tmp directory.

I was wondering how should I plan to delete these tmp files without impacting User data.  I am using Centos 5.8. Will it be possible to delete storage directories based on access time/ Modified time from /tmp dir in a cron job?

My Apologies if this question is already discussed.

Thanks,
Chandan

http://about.me/chandank