[sabayon] mistake in documentation

Hello,

I think it's great being able to use Sabayon to manage profiles desktops on the network.

I'm doing the tests storing the location of profiles in a ldap and cost me much to find out why did not work at first.

On page http://live.gnome.org/Sabayon/Internals i think there is a bug in the way in establishing the users.xml file to search a ldap.

On this page

<profiles>
   <ldap uri="ldap://ldap1.example.com,ldap://ldap2.example.com";>
   <profilemap search_base="ou=People,dc=example,dc=com"
            scope="one"
            query_filter="(uid=%u)"
            result_attribute="sabayonProfileURL"/>
   </ldap>
   <default profile="default"/>
</profiles>

and I think it must be

<profiles>
  <ldap>
   <profilemap uri="ldap://ldap1.example.com,ldap://ldap2.example.com";
            search_base="ou=People,dc=example,dc=com"
            scope="one"
            query_filter="(uid=%u)"
            result_attribute="sabayonProfileURL"/>
   </ldap>
   <default profile="default"/>
</profiles>

Thank you for this wonderful tool and excuse my bad English.