[sabayon] sabayon - lockdown doesn't work

Hello,

I want to use Sabayon for our LTSP-server (Ubuntu 9.10).  I installed Sabayon from the Ubuntu Software Center.

I can succesfully make a profile for the users.  With "alacarte", I can remove some items from the menu-panel.  That works fine.

But when a user logs in, the lockdown-settings are not applied.  I want to disable command line, disable save to disk, ..., but none of these settings are "active" when the user logs in: they can use the command line, they can save on disk, ....

Any ideas how i can solve this?

Thanks

Roeland Pledts
roeland pledts telenet be