From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
To: sabayon-list <sabayon-list gnome org>
Subject: [sabayon] More on Xephyr
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:49:40 -0500

Hi, everyone,

I finally see light at the end of the tunnel for making Sabayon use
Xephyr (and being able to type!).  I've spent a good chunk of the week
fighting libpython and my own lack of knowledge on how to write binding
code.

There is an ultra-messy branch here:

http://github.com/federicomenaquintero/sabayon/tree/use-xephyr

I'll clean it up and integrate it into the master on Monday.

Then I'll take care of tbzatek's slew of patches, which are just waiting
in Bugzilla.

Then I'll do a release or something :)

  Federico