Re: [sabayon] profile not saving

You edit the profile with the sabayon util?

When you create a new profile, you can edit this profile?

Please, forgive my english.

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Chris Gravenor <graven shaw ca> wrote:
I'm building a minimal Gnome install based on Ubuntu.  This build is for
a classroom that only needs 1 program and the ability to print and save
files either to a floppy or a usb stick.  I want to have a user desktop
profile that anyone can log onto.  I've been following along with the
with the Sabayon v.2 pdf.  I have created a user profile using Gnome's
"User and Group" admin tool and use that user profile for Sabayon.

The problem is that Sabayon is not saving the desktop that I edited.
What am I missing?