Re: [sabayon] Admin BoF @ GUADEC

El lun, 26-02-2007 a las 20:46 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta escribi�> I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a BoF on large
> scale deployments and GNOME administration at GUADEC this year. It
> would be an ideal oppurtunity to get people who are working on real
> world deployment scenarios to a face to face meeting with the GNOME
> developers.

Yes!  I think two sessions would be nice:

1. A talk on our plans for Sabayon, and a demo.

2. A BoF for an informal chat with admins who want to know/suggest more.

> If the answer is yes, how does one go about proposing a BoF? Should it
> be sent as a normal paper proposal in response to the call for papers
> ?

Uh, no idea.  The call for papers is up now, so we may be able to do it
there.  I'll submit a proposal for (1) above.

I'm sure the GNOME Foundation can sponsor you for travelling to
Birmingham; just be sure to request sponsorship well in advance.

  Federico