[sabayon] Firefox bookmarks loop

Hello!

I have setup two ltsp terminal servers with sabayon on edubuntu. I have
a problem with the firefox bookmarks. The sabayon-bookmars.html and the
normal bookmarks.html seams to collide. The end result is nested
bookmarks folders that increase every time you start firefox. I cant get
rid of any of them and the end result is always garbage. I have tried to
disable sabayon bookmark handling but that doesnt work either.

/daniel

Daniel Hedblom
Systemtekniker
Sollefte�ommun