Re: [sabayon] Simple yet urgent question.

On 5/24/06, Houssam Barakat <houssam barakat eng utoledo edu> wrote:

However, on the Solaris machines I don't have the legacy of using Sabayon
(Couldn't manage to install it properly) so all I need to know is how do I
put .desktop shortcuts on a user's desktop without just copying the
shortcuts to their $USER/Desktop/ folder ( as I am not allowed to just do
that according to my boss's desire).

Last I checked, that was the only way to do it (it's certainly what
Sabayon does when applying a profile). It may be helpful to know why
your boss does not want to allow you to do that. :)
--
William Lachance
wrlach gmail com