Re: [sabayon] Adding applets on the panel.

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 13:56 +0200, Daniel Hedblom wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have installed the latest source package of Sabayon, 2.12.2. Most things work but one thing wont, adding applets or menu items on the gnome-panel.
>
> When i remove an applet for the first time it correctly says for eg. (translated from swedish).
>
> The panel object "email_launcher_screen0" was removed.
>
> But, when i add a panel object it just says
>
> The panel program "applet0" was added.
>
> The thing is, when i fire up a test user with this profile ive just created i can see all but the applets i have added on the panel. Objects ive put on the desktop seems to follow the profile. When i reopen the profile in sabayon it looks exactly as when i created it in sabayon but not IRL on a live user.
>
> Anyone who have seen this before?

Very strange. It would be great if you could try to debug it. Applying a
profile to the sabayon admin session is done with sabayon-apply too, so
I don't know how it could be different IRL.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a suave drug-addicted cop from a doomed world. She's a warm-hearted
tempestuous magician's assistant married to the Mob. They fight crime!