Re: [sabayon] Hacking the Code

On 12/24/06, Chakkaradeep C C <chaks yoper gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

Please ignore my previous mail.It was due to me not running make install :(

Did a small change in UI :)

Just added a good Sabayon image.

 Here is the screen shot

any ideas or suggestions ?

Nice work, however, there are two problems with using an image in a window:

1. In order to translate Sabayon, they now have to create that image,
as it has english text
2. The word "sabayon" appears nowhere else in the interface, not on
the menu item or the window title. GNOME tries hard to make
applications "ego-less" and not show the application name.

Corey