Re: [sabayon] volunteering to help

El mi�20-12-2006 a las 14:47 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta escribi� I would like to help with Sabayon development.
> I have already started to go through bugzilla (I just attached a
> partial fix for issue 320589).

Very nice, thanks for the patch!  I just commented on the bug.
Basically, we need to know if all languages are happy with those format
strings, or if we need something slightly different.

> I also added an entry for Sabayon at the ModuleMaintainenceWorkspace
> at live.gnome.org (initial entry at http://live.gnome.org/Sabayon)

Thanks!  It's tasks like these that make the wiki more pleasant to
navigate.

> Please let me know if there is any other high priority task that needs
> to be done, I'll be glad to help.

I'm just getting to know the bugs in Sabayon (those that are in
Bugzilla), so I don't have an immediate answer.  Feel free to keep
fixing everything you run into ;)

  Federico