[sabayon] Re: OO.o / lockdown ...

I totally forgot about one thing.

On Fri, March 24, 2006 16:48, michael meeks wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> 	So - bit rude this I guess; but I just created a 'sabayon-ooo' branch
> in sabayon CVS to commit my OO.o integration work; for some more
> background, this integrates with some patches to OO.o which we've been
> shipping for a while - that read gconf settings if there are any -
> extending the gconf reading in OO.o.

Most of the settings you're exposing here are not lock-down features per
se: they're useful to configure the profile (in sabayon), but not really to
lock it down.

I'm wondering if it would'nt be more appropriate to use the future pessulus
core (assuming someone actually does the extendability work) to provide the
UI in another window, ie, not in the lockdown window.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.