Re: [sabayon] where are things installed and run from now?

Just as a follow up, I installed on a brand new machine that did not
have sabayon installed before the location change of last
Thursday/Friday. I assume its due the reasons outlined in my previous
email. The scripts and paths seem to be pointing to things that don't
exist. My suspicion is when the location changes were tested things
worked because it was picking up old files and it would have looked like
things were working.

--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>