[sabayon] Various re-organisation

Hey,
	So, I've just re-organised the way all the python stuff is installed to
bring it in line with normal conventions.

	I know of one breakage, and I'm working on it now:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnome/head/INSTALL/lib/python2.3/site-packages/sabayon/userprofile.py", line 293, in __handle_source_changed
    self.emit ("changed", change)
TypeError: could not convert type FilesChange to sabayon+userprofile+ProfileChange required for parameter 0

	Let me know if anything else is broken or if it looks like I got
something wrong.

Cheers,
Mark.