[sabayon] AC_CONFIG_FILES incomplete?

The macro AC_CONFIG_FILES in sabayon/configure.ac seems rather
incomplete. Am I missing something? Shouldn't all the *.in files be
listed? I noticed the problem when the various scripts in /bin
and /usr/sbin were referring to things in /usr/local/share/sabayon
instead of /usr/share/sabayon.

That problem occurred (or so I believe) because of the following
reasons:

1) sabayon/autogen.sh does not pass the same prefix to configure as when
the rpm is created (--prefix=/usr instead of the default /usr/local).
Shouldn't we make autogen.sh match what the rpm is going to do? It's way
too easy to end up with two uniquely different installation directories
on the same system.

2) the various scripts in admin-tool with the .in extension were not
recreated with the right prefix (after I mistakenly ran autogen without
passing --prefix=/usr). I assume thats because AC_CONFIG_FILES is
incomplete (e.g. is missing the scripts). How these scripts got
generated the first time eludes me.

Why am I doing this? Because at the moment the only practical way I know
how to do development is to do a "make install" from my development tree
which is how I've been encountering (discovering) these problems.
--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>