Re: [sabayon] new function in storage module to get a path to a file/directory in uncompressed temp profile

Hi John,
	Looks fine, some comments:

  1) The function name isn't great, but I can't think of anything much
     better :-)

  2) I don't think we need to return item_revision

  3) I'm also not sure we need expose the item type either - the source
     should know whether a given item is a directory or either because
     it was the one who added it in the first place or stat()ing it. We
     don't e.g. have the item type in the foreach() callback

     So, I reckon it should just return the path

  4) The copy_tree (foo, bar, "") thing is making me nervous too.
     Perhaps you should have a private function (which would return the
     dst_base and dst_name) which both extract() and
     get_extract_src_path() would use

Cheers,
Mark.