Re: Streaming mkv to ps3

Hi,

That's a bit of guesswork. It would help if you can provide a ffprobe or gst-discoverer-1.0 -v output for all three files

On Do, Mai 7, 2020 at 17:49, Adam Rosi-Kessel <adam rosi-kessel org> wrote:
On 30 April 2020 00:38:11 Adam Rosi-Kessel <adam rosi-kessel org> wrote:

I have some MKV content that I'm trying to stream to a PS3. There was a
thread on this topic back in 2013
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/rygel-list/2013-October/msg00002.html
but it's not clear to me whether this provides a solution or if
ps3/gnome have evolved in the past 7 years to make that thread obsolete.