Re: How do I see self-created folder names in the DLNA client

Hi,

if you see a "new" folder, you are using the Tracker back-end which
does not show on-disk folders.

Check your rygel.conf (either /etc or $HOME/.config/rygel.conf) and
change enabled in section [Tracker] to false and in section
[MediaExport] to true.

Hello,
I am just new to rygel. I have configured a service to stream some
videos form my Ubuntu-PC to my TV-Device. The TV device see the
videos and has to folders "New" and "Years". But I like to have self-
created folder names to order movies by myself on the PC in different
directories and see this ordering also on the TV device.
How can I do that?
I  have not find any help for this, whether in #man rygel.conf nor
with google in the web, nor in https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Rygel.

Thanks all who can help me.