Re: metadata from radio stream

Hi,

I am using rygel as a upnp renderer. When it is playing an internetĀ
radio stream I guess it will extract any metadata (artist - title).

No, it doesn't. Could be done by listening to the tags signal on the
playbin and then updating the CurrentStreamMetaData variable.

Sounds interesting, I might cook up some patch.

IsĀ
it possible to get hold of this data? Preferably through upnp?

Yes, Either by calling one of the two GetMediaInfo* functions or
subscribing to the LastChange event.