Notice:72 Hours Only, Don't Miss Out!864

Title: Michael Kors: Designer handbags, clothing, watches, shoes, and more
PLUS FREE SHIPING ON ALLORDERS NOW! Having trouble reading this email? View in a Browser | Unsubscribe
WELCOME MICHAEL KORS STORE!
BUY MORE SAVE MORE
EVERYTHING UP TO
80%OFF
SHOP NOW
TAKE UP TO AN EXTRA
Michael Kors Cutout Flower Bracelet Michael Kors Cushion Two Row Toggle Bracelet Michael Kors Delicate 1837 I.D. Bracelet
Bedford & Astor
Shoulder Totes
Value-Spree
Don't miss out! To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add xfcwm gmail com to your contact list.If you would rather not receive promotional emails from buyMichaelKorsBag. com, you can UNSUBSCRIBE at any time.
We take our customer's privacy seriously, to learn more about it, Click Privacy Policy. Please don't reply to this email, if you come across any problems, please contact us, our customer team will be so happy to help you to solve it. You can email us: or call us at MichaelKors.
Copyright © 2009-2016 MichaelKors All Rights Reserved.
Your special offer from Factory Direct Sale