Re: media collection support by rygel

If I would like to use DIDL_S from 0.24 to old rygel (0.16), is new gstreamer 1.0 necessary ?
Or I can use the DIDL_S related code from 0.24 only for 0.16?

Does rygel support media collection DIDL_S or DIDL_V?
Or which version support media collection?

Rygel server supports DIDL_S in the following ways:
 - It generates a DIDL_S resource for every folder representing the contained items
 - Read and parse on-disk DIDL_S files and represent them as object.item.playlistItem (MediaExport backend only)

Rygel renderer should support playback of DIDL_S resources, but there might be some issues in the transition between the entries.

This kind of DIDL_S support should exist since 0.24 IIRC.

There is no support for DIDL_V.