Re: Rygel crashes at database update

Hi Jens,
thank you for your hint. Tedious investigations revealed a broken
filesystem. Running fsck and letting rygel re-index all the files during
3 days solved the problem.
Cheers,
Kalsan

Am 30.12.2015 um 18:56 schrieb Jens Georg:
:
Hi there,

I'm trying to set up rygel on a PowerPC machine. Everything is
working
fine when trying just a few sample files, but when giving it access
the entire load of data, rygel crashes while indexing the pictures
(music and videos work fine though).

This is what I got after letting run rygel for over 4 hours (the
process
is still running, but rygel is not showing up on network devices any
more). Before starting rygel, I deleted its old cache.
It's probably running into some endless loop... Can you run with the
environment variable G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all set and log-level 5?

Which version is this?