Re: Crash in rygel-media-export-dvd-container

Hi again,

I've sent patches to lsdvd list to use libxml2 as it doesn't handle any of the xml character entities. I've also corrected the bug where the langcode was set to junk. After this I'm finally able to start rygel.

I don't know, but perhaps it's best for rygel to work around the invalid xml or perhaps use a local copy of lsdvd?

-- john

Bah, I would have expected that lsdvd returns proper XML. Thanks...

Ahh.. it's due to lsdvd returning Pan&Scan instead of Pan&amp;Scan

     parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'
             <df>Pan&Scan</df>

Strange thing is that it seems lsdvd had this issue patched here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/lsdvd/git/ci/dc6dc0a819340d5ab600e964648bcf2022aef4f6/
[1]

but when checking
https://sourceforge.net/p/lsdvd/git/ci/master/tree/lsdvd.c [2]
it's still there

Anyway, I changed the .cache/Rygel files that had P&S and the I was
able to continue until it crashed on

     parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !