Re: showing empty folder in upnp controller

Hi,

After installed shared-mime-info package now i can able to view the content of server. Many thanks.

Abdul Hussain S

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 7:12 PM, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:

Hi,

I have cross compiled rygel for arm and its running in target. I could
able to use rygel renderer where as rygel server is not working.

Do you have all the necessary things to perform proper metadata extraction such as
 - shared-mime-info
 - necessary gstreamer plugins (good, bad, ugly, libav)

BubbleUPnP usually work.