Re: Rygel stops working with fedora 21

Hi,
Hello,

I've used rygel for a couple of years and I'm currently running rygel
0.24.3 on fedora 21. Rygel starts but stops being discoverable after a
while (usually within an hour). It seems rygel itself is running as a
strace on the process when a media controller is started yields lots
of output.

Do you have a Windows 7 (or later) PC in your network? Can you check the
number of
lsof | grep ^rygel | wc -l ?

Do you know the timespan after it stops being discoverable? (1800s
perhaps) ?

Any ideas on what can be wrong?

Rygel (local user with /sbin/nologin as shell) is started as a systemd
service using the following unit:

[Unit]
Description=Rygel DLNA server
After=network-online.target

[Service]
User=rygel
Group=rygel
ExecStart=/usr/bin/rygel

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Looks fine. I'm using something similar on my Debian.