Re: mediaexport: rygel shares are mess when viewed from a 2013 panasonic viera

W dniu 30.06.2014 o 19:10, Jens Georg pisze:

Can you provide a network dump so that we can see what the tv actually
requests?

I just re-tested with 0.24.2 and the problem is still there. I have
tried using wireshark to get something, but I am not sure how useful it
will be as I am absolute wireshark newbie. Please let me know if I can
do anything else. Thank you for all the help in advance!

So, Jussi was right. If you go for the "by metadata", the devices does a
recursive browse and fails to interpret the refId (which indicates that
this is kind of a symbolic link to another item on the server), hence
the duplicate (UPnP has a mechanism to say "this is item with id foo
which is actually a reference to item with id bar")

Did you also provide a trace for the normal browse