Re: Questions on DBus / Mediaserver2 interface and very large media libraries

I've also noticed another issue (I'll file a bug tonight) that happens with both my DBus backend and the Rhythmbox one.  Suppose you have a set of containers under root that are

Album
Artist
Genre

and you then navigate Artist->Beatles->Abbey Road-> (list of tracks)

when you navigate back to the root container it now shows

Abbey Road
Album
Artist

(ie it has put the lowest level container into root - in alphabetical order - and discarded "Genre", presumably because it only expects three in the list)

Anyone else getting this?  I'm using the official Ubuntu 14.04 versions of Rygel and Rhythmbox

James