systemd service file, addition?

Would it be possible to add a systemd .service file to start the rygel
daemon???  I know a .desktop file could be used.  I like to be able
too keep all my starting files together.  I created this and put it at
~/.config/systemd/user/rygel.service.  It works for a regular user
(i.e. systemctl --user start rygel.service) and should be good for
system-wide too.  Attached.  This would help me out because when I do
a reinstall and it will be a part of the package then.

BTW, for the hard work, I really enjoy the program.  Thanks.

--
Todd Partridge
then you win.