Re: use boster in rygel

Am 2014-11-01 23:45, schrieb Cédric Briner:
Hello,

I did not find if rygel can show poster for a video instead of a
thumbnail. If so could you point me to some documentation or tell me
how I should do it. Should I some way organize the video one per
directory with a jpg or png with a special name.

And could we do the same for any directory.

If so, my kids will appreciate as they still have difficulties to read.

Thanks in advance.

Rygel does not do this out of the box. Could you file an enhancement bug for this? Should be easy to implement by using libmediaart now.

As, however, it blindly uses whatever is in ~/.cache/thumbnails, you can just replace the thumbnail by the movie poster. I think I might still have a small script at home to do that without too much fumbling.