Re: Strange Roku Chain

Am 2014-03-31 01:53, schrieb David Cary Hart:
I have rygel running in Fedora 20. Roku Media Center does not
recognize rygel. The DLNA server/client app on my Android phone does
recognize Rygel. Roku Media Center recognizes the server on my phone.
Ergo, I can stream to my system: Computer -> Android -> Roku Media
Center.

When it comes to media servers I don't know what I don't know. Can
anyone suggest any configuration changes that I can try to stream
directly to Roku?

Please try to find out the user-agent the roku device uses and add it to the "force-downgrade-for" configuration entry. If that works, please file a bug with the user-agent so
we can add it by default.