Race condition in rygel-changelog.vala?

Hello,

I am running CTT tests on Rygel renderer. (version 0.21.3)

Unfortunately, very often I get a fatal assert and SIGABORT in Rygel-changelog.vala, apparently the hash table is incurring in a race condition, can it be?

I tried protecting it locking it with a Glib.StaticMutex, and this seems to fix the assert/abort, but I still (very rarely) get a strange lastlog event with corrupted message (its in the DMR state string: for example, instead of “TRANSITIONING”, presents random characters at the start, while the rest of the soap message is perfectly fine.

Is that possible that the hashtable in Rygel-changelog.vala incurs in a race condition? If yes, should I file a bug in the bugtrack?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dario

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052