Re: rygel c files

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The version of valac in tarball is a git version - valac 0.24.0.74-2894. I compile with the exact version, now it works. Thanks.

The reason to generate c files is for generating rygel's patch in yocto. Since it's quite complex to include gobject inspection in yocto, we would like to have our customized rygel patches including vala file changes and accordingly c file changes.

Thanks again.

B.R
Xia