Re: Rygel for android

Thank for the answer.
I would like try compile GUPnP and Rygel using Android NDK build system[1][2].
Did any of this patches worked in this way?

Abraços.

[1] http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/ndk/index.html
[2] http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/ehchua/programming/android/android_ndk.html
--
Álan Lívio V. Guedes

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 3:41 AM, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:

Hello, everyone.
 I would ask about the portability of rygel and gupnp to Android
platform.

We have some patches already in for improved android compatibility in GUPnP stack, some more for Rygel were promised but are still missing.

It has been done successfully AFAIR, but I've never done it myself.