Re: how to notify subscriber to do UNSUBSCRIBE by rygel

What is your use-case?

Also, regarding your question on IRC: What is the use-case for removing
i18n?

Hi all,

I want to add a event about :notify the subscriber  to do UNSUBSCRIBE
by rygel.
how to do that?
because I trace the code in gupnp, the subscription is handled by
gupnp, not rygel.
how I can add the behavior that rygel can check the list
of subscriber , and then rygel can send notify the subscriber  to do
UNSUBSCRIBE?
Or
how I can check the list of   subscriber and then rygel can delete
it ?

Does anyone have idea?

Thanks!

Soho