Re: rygel compile error

On Mi, 2013-10-16 at 05:02 +0000, lepol wrote:
Hi *,

I'm new to rygel ,I build the environment with following link,

https://wiki.gnome.org/Rygel/Building

but after execute all the command,when I do make ,it will show the following
error,
 I think it is environment issue,but I have no idea to fix this .
Can anybody help me to fix this compile error?

Whoops, the page is slightly outdated. Please remove gupnp-vala and
re-install gssdp, gupnp, gupnp-av and gupnp-dlna and make sure they
create the vapi file (this is mentioned on the end of configure).