Re: DLNA certification

Short version: Just if you want to support JP profiles. Parsing those
files seems next to impossible with GStreamer currently. If you're not
using GStreamer, it's probably just a matter of adding it.

Hi Jussi/rygel members,

I am looking at the requirements to get DLNA certification and I see
in the gaps that we are missing this profile: MPEG_TS_JP_T

Is it a requirement to get the certification? If yes, is it an issue
for the general certification, or just for the one in Japan?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mario

Intel Shannon Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Office: Collinstown Industrial Park, Leixlip, County
Kildare
Registered Number: 308263
Business address: Dromore House, East Park, Shannon, Co. Clare